View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 07:36 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan7 View Post
I have install Rodium fuseberry mamilla ii on top of your rom. Everythings works great ,looks even nice , except youtube , its saying cannot play this video is there any fix for this ? Also if we want to change different opera to diffult the latest opera is there any fix ? Thanks in advance.
Earlier someone said they had a problem playing video with Youtube but then apparently they got it to work *shrug*. If you have a CAB for the latest Opera it should install just fine. I'll try and stay on top of the latest OEMs when I release a new ROM, although I will most likely include Iris browser (as well as Opera) in the next release.

Like my work? Hit