View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 03:42 PM
gator2k83
Regular 'Geeker

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83
Re: touch pro air chamber project (lol)

I was not trying to steal the thunder and add a bunch of stuff thats not needed. The Thing that the op wanted I made in paper last night. I will be making some more mock ups but my version will ultimatly include a spare battery port and connect to the phone from the htc ext usb plug.

I will be getting all the extra juice from the dock side of the PAC. As they come with thier own plug to charge things.

I could go all out and add stuff like add a 3.5mm aux out jack for hooking into speakers/ or put in an internal speaker w/mic and such... But thats all 2 time consuming and would innvolve a lot of extra wiring.

All I am doing is making some mods 2 my version while still staying in the relm of what the OP's ideah was.

My alpha version will need to be a little bigger esp around the phone area if i want to make it more TP2 future proof. I am getting ready to start measuring out and cut up the beta version that will include a fan to give the op a real working version be it in cardboard of what he wanted done.

All I was stating is that my version will have extras that i wanted, as everyone is not the same and does not like or want certain things.

I do have a real camera so I will take pics with the actual phone in the PAC beta 1.