View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 02:31 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamouspt View Post
thanks for the response.

I installed the battery fix, it seemed ok. Then I went into settings on touchflo and went to "arrange tabs" or whatever to turn some of them off. After that it just seems to not launch. So without any data on the phone, I ended up doing hard reset via "clear storage" and it came back. I went back in to change the tabs again and its gone. Maybe it's something with that?? I just thought of though; I restored my text messages from PIM backup and the phone seems to be processing them right now (phone was always laggy as it was putting them all back into the threaded format). I'll wait for it to finish (prob 1/2 way done now), and then i'll soft reset it again. I'll keep you guys posted.
For the record the "battery fix" only solves the problem of the battery meter showing 1/5 the actual charge. It does nothing to alleviate potential battery drain issues.

Also, it's worth pointing out that in my experience, restoring a PIM backup often does not play well when text messaging is set to "threaded". I usually change it to "classic", soft-reset, import PIM backip, change back to "threaded", then soft-reset again. Works every time and retains proper threading

Like my work? Hit