View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 01:22 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
I used to use S2U2 but since I switched over the the TP (from the Mogul aka 6800) I just use a lock and slide to answer, which you have included. But whatever works. I upgraded to you rom yesterday and my battery life was great. I hadn't added my live email though, so today will be a good test.

The only think I seem to be missing is Internet Sharing. When I open it, it doesnt have the option for me to select Sprint or Phone as Modem. Any fix for this, or is this a carrier specific problem.

Other then that, this rom is GREAT! You have something special here.

Tp
I haven't messed with internet sharing yet, but try WModem in the Connections folder, that should work to tether your phone. Thanks for the kind words

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.