View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 01:15 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Color CDMA S2A Dialer

I have a question..
On the first post there is a beveled select bar for the last caller.. or is it something else? How/what do you edit for that as I thought it was only rgb edit in registry.... or is that part of the dialer page and doesn't move? (IE replaces the magenta of mine?)
See screen shots for reference.
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (25.4 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 2009 04 17_10 08 57_0006_111g.jpg (46.7 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!