View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 09:55 AM
chronster
i like turtles
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: touch pro air chamber project (lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
This would really be an interesting invention. Especially if adjustable for the Touch Pro 2, assuming HTC continues the streak of not resolving this heat issue .

But for anyone who does not want to pay the $19.95 plus shipping once the Touch Pro Air Chamber (TPAC) is released to the public . You can just head over to your local drugstore and pick up one of these. I used to have heat issues when on long drives in my car using GPS with music playing. But no more, that cold pad works great, last for hours and is more affordable than the TPAC .
haha we'll see. I'll be sure to document how much everything cost and see if I can't keep it below 6.50

I'm gonna take pictures as I put it together so people know what kind of tools to use and stuff. I think a dremel tool might work fine, but then again, not everyone has that. I remember when I would create speaker boxes, home depot cut out the pieces I wanted for free. I don't know if they would do anything as intricuit as this though.