View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 07:34 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: *Almost* totally unresponsive Apache-- HELP!

Plugging it in w/o the battery will always get you a red LED. That just means that battery has failed (because it isnt there). But if no screen will ever come on and with the battery in and plugged to a charger you still cannot reset then I would look at another battery honestly bro. I mean you have to have power in the unit because anything will happen and it just sounds like you have no power.