View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
there is another way to fix this just cant remember how but if Im not mistaken this also works. open up poutlook go to menu/tools/options/select ur gmail account and go the last page I think (doing this from memory, I use push now) select advanced in the drop down box select get message header and in the box that has a kb behind it put 999. try that and see if that works if not I will see if I cant find that other fix.
~mike