View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 03:54 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
also will the font.cabs work on 6.1 rom ? if so can some extract them id love them on my normal 6.1 rom
They should work on any 6.1 device, and probably older but I haven't tested. All they do is extract tahoma.ttf and tahomabd.ttf into the windows folder overwriting whatever is in there currently. Then they make a few well documented registry edits and voila! So if you wanted to use font XYZ.ttf just rename it tahoma.ttf and a duplicate copy tahomabd.ttf.

Note that the CABs are actually in the \windows\ folder, it is only .lnk files in utilities\fonts folder.

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.