View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 03:45 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
I am trying this rom after reading the posts and so far so good....this rom is really fast, stable, and nice to look at. Great job in building this Psyki!

I have read that a few are having problems with the time, I have attached a file that disables the time if you happen to touch the clock on the today screen, instead, maps the touch to call history, so that the timezone isn't changed anymore. After installation, soft reset of course. And by the way, to change the time, timezone, or access alarms, you would have to do it thru start/system/clocks and alarms.
i have to 2nd recommend this cab, its a quick and easy fix for the timeclock bug...not as complicated and confusing as trying to remap the clock to g-alarm