View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If I flash my Sprint TP ROM to Mighty's newest ROM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSD View Post
Here is my question with this...

Say for instance I flashed to Mighty's ROM. Something goes wrong with my phone and I am not able to get to my start-up screen... are there still ways to flash back to Sprint's stock shipped ROM? I don't want to brick my phone pretty much.

I agree.
While I can't really vouch for the TP, the Mogul was damned near impossible to brick. Pretty much the only way you could brick it was if you did a very specific crazy combination of flashes between different GPS and non GPS enabled ROMs/radios. I can't imagine the TP to be much different, but the Sprint TP never had a non-GPS radio to my knowledge, so it should be unbrickable! Though I vaguely remember someone saying they bricked their phone somehow, may not have been because of flashing though.