View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:29 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: If I flash my Sprint TP ROM to Mighty's newest ROM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSD View Post
Here is my question with this...

Say for instance I flashed to Mighty's ROM. Something goes wrong with my phone and I am not able to get to my start-up screen... are there still ways to flash back to Sprint's stock shipped ROM? I don't want to brick my phone pretty much.
yes there is you can just put your phone in bootloader mode [hold volume down and power button, then softreset while still holding until 3 colored screen shows up] and you can flash roms as you please, but you phone wont show up on your computer when its in bootloader mode. It will still allow roms to be flashed though even if you cant see its plugged in

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 04-16-2009 at 02:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.