View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 15 \ 21042 & 21210 v4.6.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Does anyone happen to remember when the camera black screen and ringer issues were introduced? It's been a while since there was a changelog and I have lost track, myself...

Going back thru the thread this is the first time I remember seeing Calc mention the ringer issue... it was post 3811 in regard to 4.6 RC2, although people had been reporting it prior to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
I haven't had this issue until the call I just received, so I removed the links for the time being until I fix this issue but it won't be tonight, sorry, as I have to leave now. I should have it fixed by tomorrow morning tho, I know what causes the issue, so it shouldn't take me that much time to fix
*edit* Hmm... and then just after that I posted this... which was the first time the camera bug was mentioned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Anyone else getting a black screen on their camera (4.6 RC2)?
Post 3817... also in regard to RC2.

I'm thinking roll back to RC1 and integrate the manila TP2 1D packages? Chefs, any thoughts? Only problem I see is that there was no changelog for RC1 so I can't remember for sure if there were any other major problems with that one.

*edit* It looks like 6.4.32007 was the camera used in RC1... that was the same build used in RC2 though. Would really like to pin down these 2 issues.

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-16-2009 at 11:43 AM.