View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:09 AM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: TouchPro 2 Rhodium Ehanced T-Mobile Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
Your skin was the first thing I installed, all the other dates look okay, and I haven't changed anything in the Regional Settings. Since the extra appointments didn't show up until your skin was installed, I thought you were formatting the date. I'll ask Juicy if he's doing something with them.

Does anyone else have this date format on theirs? If so, how did you fix it?
Try these files and get back with me. If they work I will update the first post. Unzip and copy to your \windows directory and either soft reset or stop/start tf3d. Also, if you could take some screen shots I would appreciate it. I am not currently running the TP2 Manila and can't test.

Thanks
-C
Attached Files
File Type: zip Month.Day.Formated.Date.zip (15.3 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cmylxgo; 04-16-2009 at 11:13 AM.