View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcun View Post
Juicy, are you looking to make a certain theme the default theme (Like HTC Black for example)? If so you would put the following line in your SDConfig.txt

According to documentation: "Makes a theme the default theme. Works on Diamond/Raphael shipped AutoRun only!"

Or (more likely), are you trying to set the default Today item to be Touch Flo instead of the Titanium interface? If so, try the following provxml file.

What scuccia posted would work in 6.1, but I think you might be running into an issue with 6.5 that sets the "Windows Default" Today plug-in as "exclusive". If you don't disable it first, it probably won't let you enable Touchflo 3D. Just a guess though...
Yes you're right Marcun... I figured it out myself 2 days ago