View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 07:22 PM
scuccia
Regular 'Geeker

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcun View Post

What scuccia posted would work in 6.1, but I think you might be running into an issue with 6.5 that sets the "Windows Default" Today plug-in as "exclusive". If you don't disable it first, it probably won't let you enable Touchflo 3D. Just a guess though...
The issue is just changing the registry for the Today Items does NOT disable/enable what is loaded. You must go into Today settings, then to the items tab, then click OK.

That's why I now import the XML to set my Today Items the way I want them, then I run a MortScript to activate the newly selected today items. If someone wants to see how I'm doing this let me know and I'll go into more detail...

EDIT: I think if Today Items are set through the RGU before building the ROM then when you boot up, you should have the desired Today Items load by default.

Last edited by scuccia; 04-15-2009 at 07:27 PM.