View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTLong View Post
I'm overly paranoid about the backlight coming on, the volume being adjusted up, and a call / email coming through to my phone during an important meeting.

Thanks!
Athough this may not be a solution for you as it is a totally different solution.
I was having similar problems, but now my phone never gets mistakenly activated by button pressing because i use seido crystal case with holster.
And as for calls i am using "call firewall" to block calls when i need it.
In drastic measures i just goto airplane mode!
If you select volume off it will take 4 upward taps to make a volume sound anyway.

By the way did you try using the "device Lock" options where you can run a program after lock like mayby a slidelock?

Last edited by Maxx134; 09-09-2007 at 07:44 PM.