View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I just tried something to see if there was a difference and it worked.
Before I started having this issue, I had switched the advance USB-PC setting off to help make the transition to Activesync work more reliably.
As I have noticed recently that it really wasn't that consistently reliable, I turned it back on and voila- I haven't seen this charging recognition issue again.
I don't know that this is guaranteed, but it seems to be working for now.
Interesting as I have not only seen this prob in this rom, biut also on different OS and different unit before I had it replaced. I usually get it to recognize its charging by turning unit off for a few seconds, then plugging in while it is off and then charging led goes on...