View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 06:29 PM
(V)eGa
Halfway to VIP Status

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa
Quote:
Originally Posted by springs113 View Post
can someone help me...im new to this ....dont even know if i am posting in the right area but my problem goes like this.... i just got the mogul and i would like to change the today screen... so far i have this program called themegence but i dont really understand how to fully use it and then finally how to upload the screen onto my ppc
ThemeGENCE is for creating themes not change the today screen. .tsk files only change the color of the bars and the background image. They do not add plugins to your today screen. For that, the best thing so far is the HTC Home Plugin. Do a search and you'll find either 3-6 tabbed versions and tutorials on home to get your local weather added to it. Also like it was previously mentioned, download the HTC Home Customizer 0.8b. It makes changing the HTC Home icons and colors much easier.