View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 03:57 AM
piranah
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: Is it possible to map the enter button to be a power key?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilk View Post
Id love to map just my enter key to be a power key. I never use it except to take pictures and I can change that. Reaching for that power button is a hike for my hands that arnt small at all. I guess its just a pain for me because I am still use to my mogul that had the power key perfectly placed on the right side of the phone.
you mean the center wheel? or the keyboard enter key? i dont think it can be done yet, im running 6.5 and all i can do is change the answer and end key functions....unless im missing something.....sorry cant be of more help...

Help Me Help You