View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 01:37 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TO ALL COOKS, question about Diamond Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brera View Post
Man , I know I cant cook and all but whats with all these bland roms? No color no cool icons, start menu, taskbar. It looks all so watered down. What happend our visual moral?
I remember a time where it was hard to find a bland rom, a little (lot) to easy now. Lets get an awsome 6.5 rom with the option to use htc rhodium as today screen instead, custom apps and cool icons with color(not a solid red theme, solid blue , neon green, ect) but a variety of eye candy. I hope this comes out from one of our very own. Thanks you if support the idea!!
Hmm... I, personally, am color blind... and here I was thinking my rom was really colorful all along. Well, back to square one, I guess.