View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 05:39 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05 Updated 4/13/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
Ok i think i changed time.....What about phone.exe?
What do you need phone.exe for? It's not in the rom. Making phone shortcuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laiger View Post
I flashed the rhodium rom and the time issue was driving me nuts cause it keep messing up my appointments so i switch it back to stock, is this a different rom that doesn't have a time issue? i really like the fuzeberry and other functions on the rhodium, one other issue with the rhodium is that the screen keep returning to portrait when you have the slide out on the TP when sending a sms or composing an email.
This is the original TF3D that came with the phone, Touch Pro version. This is a diamond rom btw... I'll have a touch pro early in May and can look into that issue then. But Rhodium is a buggy bugger...

This post has been thanked 1 times.