Thread: Sprint 4G Data
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 01:21 PM
MiltonPro
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro
Re: Sprint 4G Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelsbid View Post
You lost me with the square footage remark. Should we not regard coverage area as the extent of size of the network? Knowing I will not need to roam to another provider is important for some is it not? Knowing I can get 3g speeds oustside of the highest populated areas is important to some.

I am not disagreeing with you it is marketing, but to me the actual landscape is the real feature someone should market, not how many users are on the network. I like being able to roll down the highway and still get 3G speeds, while my friend leaves the city limits with his Iphone and has no 3G. Extreme case I know.
Good point, believe me I am a fan of Sprint for years. But the truth is that while more Verizon satellites hover over larger/more poulated cities. Sprint is spending time covering areas in Montana, South and North Dakota ect....
So yes, the few costumers there will enjoy 3G just like you and I. But I still dont get service in alot basements, metro stations(DC area),ect....
So you tell me whats more important for you.