View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Mr_Alexander
PPCGeeks Regular

Mr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW Palm Threaded sms app with MMS 4/1/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
So let me get this straight before i install on my Touch Pro. The current issues are that receiving mms gives you an error if so how would you retrieve it in the mean time time until this issue is fixed and 2) Touch Flo doesn't display the message count.
There is no error message when a MMS is received. The picture is just re-sized to about a thumbnail sized picture. I just haven't found out how to have it come in at the original picture size. hannip's suggestion of changing those registry strings may just be the ticket. The messages received by my other phone were absolutely perfect--no change in size at all. (this was before any re-size fix)

As for Touch Flo 3D my understanding is that it checks the original SMS inbox to display the number of unread texts. As of now there is no fix for this but again it might be a registry edit.

Look before you Leap. SEARCH before you Speak.