Thread: Sprint 4G Data
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 4G Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorge View Post
If I can download a sound in 5 seconds, I'm happy....I don't think the reason pages can take a while to render on a PPC is because of a slow connection, I think its the phone itself. LTE or Wimax won't matter unless the hardware can keep up with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
I'm not sure it makes sense to be comparing an established service to a theoretical service that has yet to be deployed. Personally it sounds like a bunch of hopeful promises, but no one knows which will catch on as a standard model.

Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianmafioso View Post
Here is your proof that HSPA is faster than "4G" Sprint... Its a 3.5G service thats just as fast as "4G".

http://brightsideofnews.com/news/200...prints-4g.aspx

Thats Italy. Im pretty sure 90% of us live in the states, or at least North America.

Last edited by Negrito; 04-14-2009 at 12:14 PM.