View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 08:47 AM
justinm0424
PPCGeeks Regular

justinm0424 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
The TS guy said it wasn't a problem to get me added within 5 minutes, but when I gave him the number and then he asked what carrier it was with, when I told him sprint, thats when he had to check a few things, and thats when he came back and said any other company but sprint, using the excuse that sprint phones can't operate on duel band. When I told him that it was working on verizons system and asked if he would just try to add it, what harm would it be, he said that the system would kick it out cause he has to put what carrier the number is coming from.....

Since he said other carriers he could add without a problem and have me up and running in 5 minutes, (which was strange cause before I said sprint, HE could add the number, after I said sprint, he had to fill a form and submit it..

What are the different carriers that have the diamomd? Since verizon is lieing to me about phone not being able to work on their system, and we know different, why can't I lie and say the phone is with someone else, since they are lieing about it, I have no problem lieing about the carrier, it's not like it's going to do any harm
Did you try lying and saying it was an alltel? I'm going to try that. I doubt they can know the difference. It sucks having a sweet phone and not being able to use it.