View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 10:23 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by aysemj View Post
I installed rom and installed sprint picture mail .cab but im getting an error saying that picturemail is not supported and it says RAPH008

ANY IDEAS?

also when switching to landscape it shows the entire picture except where i have text messages (like to from and so on)

this SEEMED to be happening whne i had tried to use the picturemail and im not sure if its still doing it or not because i had soft reset the phone maybe it was just a glitch? i think it happened 2 separate times but like i said i think it was just when i got the error for the picturemail (tried twice)

and ideas would be so appriciated..

I didn't see anyone answer your question so...
if you havn"t already try installing ARCSOFT. search for it(sorry being lazy)
use the pic mail from the 3rd post on the first page

IF you still can't send me a P.M. and i'll send you the cab i use

EDIT: i stopped being lazy : here is the link for arcsoft http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29032&d=1239327555
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 04-13-2009 at 10:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.