View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 09:38 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
When I actually had to dial 911 I was in no condition to figure out how get out of e-mode. Middle of an emergency, have my phone charged up for once, and I can't use the damn thing becuase I don't know how to get out of e-mode (yeah, I know, it's obvious if you just read the screen - funny how you gloss over stuff when the shit is really flying). The truly sad part is I was trying the call the State police with a direct # (I live in the county) but couldn't because of that damn e-mode.

It's more of a hazard than a help to me. Since our 911 service doesn't have GPS locating, it's of no value at all to me right now.