View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 07:18 PM
Talon Pro
Halfway to VIP Status

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Scrolling Call Log without TP3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyflynn View Post
I'm a new Sprint HTC Touch Pro user using SPB pocket plus (not touchpro 3d) which is working great for me.

(Actually on the yay for juggs rom.)

I can't get a usable call log. There are recent calls in the phone program, but I cannot scroll beneath the 5 or so that appear on the screen when I remove the keypad.

Is there a call log or call history program? How would I make a shortcut to that?
You can change the amount of history that it keeps. Dangit if i cant remember where i saw it. I think what you are describing is when you hit the Phone soft key, or Talk button, and you see the most recent calls, hit Menu and then Call History, youll see 4 categories and be able to select from them.
Ahah! Remembered, its in Advanced Config --> Phone --> Max entires in call history. You can select up to a Year, or Maximum, i have mine set at max.

Ive attached it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab (282.1 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!