View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 02:50 PM
TweetyBear
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: (April 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.2*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
oddly enough. i was having problems with texting and emailing screens coming up. when i selected either, it took forever to come up. it was crazy. so as a test, i reflashed to the version i tested. and the problems went away. as soon as i select text message or email message, the screen pops right up.
so which rom are you using? 4.2 manila 2? and merdin, lol my phone may hate me but i sure love my phone