View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 11:10 PM
scuccia
Regular 'Geeker

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc0480 View Post
Ok... Are there any Alltel users here that are able to send and receive mms through this rom? Aside from this I love this rom and don't want to switch back to MightRom, but this will cause me to switch back... Looking for either a fix or a work around. I also noticed that when I send a reply back to someone if touchflo doesn't crash it shows up as a message sent but doesn't show up with anything in the thread?
Yes, but you have to change the "Connect Via" option in servers to "The Internet". Soft reset after you change this and your mms send/receive should work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.