View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Devileyezz
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: Are there and programs like GrandCentral out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvt3 View Post
I am waiting on Google Voice (not so patiently lol)...One of my buddies was on Grand Central so he has jumped on Voice and it seems pretty nice so far...Waiting for my invite to come through
Let me tell you GrandCentral guys this though. When you upgrade your accounts to Google Voice, the Canadian numbers get burned. For example, if you forward your US GC number to your Canadian modile/home/etc numbers, make sure you make all those modifications (if any) BEFORE you upgrade. Because after you upgrade, forwarding calls to Canadian numbers doesn't work.

Also, making calls from your Google Voice account to Canadian numbers will mean cost of $0.01 per minute as well. So if most of the GrandCentral stuff is good to you because you're in Canada (be it whatever), do not upgrade. This is probably not a long term solution, but ride the wave for as long as it lasts.