View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Blaqdymun
Regular 'Geeker

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: (April 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.2*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
ok i really loved the speed of 4.2 but i found that it heat up my phone really fast. and that's just from after flashing! sad to say, but i'm going back to 4.1
No overheating here...Loven it.

Question, still have issues with background changes. ANYONE ELSE? Otherwise, no complaints here.

TIP: I don't know about you guys but, I install all of my games & most apps are saved on my Storage card. To make Rom changes easier, I have a folder where I save all my game short cuts & one for app shortcuts. After I'm done flashing, I copy & paste them back in my programs folder so that I don't have to reinstall any of those programs or re-create shortcuts. This also prevents having to re-register everything!

Cuts the re-establishing process time down tremendously! Trust Me.

If this helps anyone, please hit THANKS.

Last edited by Blaqdymun; 04-12-2009 at 07:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.