View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 07:12 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
hey guys, in this it says to HARD RESET after i install the ROM, so i have done that

but once i do that it of course will go back to the configuration screen.

now when it says "wait 3 seconds for ...blah blah", do i do a SOFT RESET too, or do i let it run??
It depends if you want the roms customizations to be installed. If it's a universal multi-carrier rom, like Mighty Mike's, then it's ok to let customizations run. You have to be careful about that though because you have a sprint phone reprogrammed to cricket. You wouldn't want to let customizations run on a carrier specific rom, unless it was a cricket rom, which don't exist yet for the touch pro

Last edited by razorloves; 04-12-2009 at 07:17 PM.