View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 02:08 PM
dmacias

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
yes the flashing is NO problem for me, that is actually the easy part, i'm more concerned on the *getting everything to work* part, including internet and MMS. i'm just wondering if the cricket cab will take care of ALL configurations to get this to work on cricket, or if there is additional stuff i have to do??
I use the cricket cabs from the vogue. You still have to get the spl. However it doesnt matter atleast for my area if you change it to 000000 because *228 doesnt recognize the phone. You also need to edit epst which is almost the same as the 6800. I would just use RyanMogul6800's tutorial from xda. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=492824
As Always you have to make sure cricket is selected under connections and you have to replace "yournumber" with your number in the Cricket Mobile Web Settings under the Modem tab. I believe the mms cab adds your number in the acrsoft registry settings.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Vogue cricKet Cabs.rar (1.23 MB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.