View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Hafrust
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandogg View Post
Would anybody be able to explain to an idiot like me how to add the Launcher panel if you started by installing Titanium Weather v 3.0 instead of 2.1 first? I can see CLinks in Chrome Configurator with an asterix but I can't see a launcher panel. I've tried adding a CLinks key in the registry under HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome, but I'm sort of stuck.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
You're not an idiot at all. Just a quick question, so you don't have anything existing in your registry regarding clinks? I didn't think about people not having a launcher panel if they start with v3. If you uninstall v3, then install v2.1 (still attached to post 1), then install v3 again (I didn't uninstall v2.1 manually, I just let it do it automatically when I ran the v3 cab). Now you should have all of the registry entries for the launcher panel (clinks).

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrainpowerhouse View Post
Seconded. My work uses RSS Feeds to keep us updated and it would be nice to have them right on our TODAY SCREEN.
Something like that can be created. It would be similar to the way showaco created his weather plug-in. I don't have the programming knowledge to be able to create something like that. There are a lot of possibilities with this if you have the know how.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-12-2009 at 01:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.