View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 12:36 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.14 FuzeBerry II 4/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I put .14 on my phone yesterday and so far I love it. I'll upgrade to .15 today - with this new build did you take out the Diamond Config tool and the FM app? Also, I love how when you change the wallpaper it does it on all the tabs, and the clock is transparent. How can I keep these aspects but change the theme from Fuzeberry to the stock theme?
I did remove the TF3D config tool, and removed the registry entry for the FM Radio for the Program launcher. The others, I'm sure there is a .cab for the clock, and install xbmod's cab for the original theme. But if you go back to the original theme, it will kill alot of my customizations.