View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:47 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
Who isn't being patient, at what point did I demand that the developers hurry things along? I merely asked, asking a question do not constitute being impatient.
Your original question was fine. There's a lot of past history in this forum of poeple being demanding (in a reallly offensive way) to the point of driving authors away (it was sad to watch). Consequently, it's become customary in this forum for questions of When? to be answered by Silence from the authors and Shhh from others users. As a developer, I really don't have patience for snively demanding users. As a user, I at least like to know if the project still has a pulse. So - no, it's not ready, and yes, it's very much alive. When the next milestone is reached, you'll read it on PPCGeeks first.