View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 12:50 AM
strra
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
Ok...I took the lazy route on that edit. I'll post a more extensive edit for you to try in a few minutes. If you don't have time to mess with it, I'll test it out and get it working once I get my ROM configured the way I want it. In the meantime, check this out:

Titanium Weather Version 3 Released! I haven't had time to see how this affects any changes that have been made to custom panels. I'm assuming any changes to the launcher panel will be lost, but I don't know how, if any, the other sections in the cpr's have been changed. This is on my to-do list in the morning.

Download it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...51&postcount=1

it slightly affects panels, but if you set it up, you should have no problem correcting the problem. it edits the ExtensibilityXML string. just re-edit it and you should be good to go. also, it will delete page 1 from your launcher (CLinks), so you'll have to re-add it...