View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
I've been having some issues over the last 24 hours with the Settings list.
After running for a few hours, a bunch of my settings start disappearing from the System and Personal tab. I've checked and they are still there in the Windows directory, but they just don't appear in the GUI.
At the same time, I've been getting some of the old Voice Command errors on startup. The missing settings issue reminds of when this used to happen on WM2003 when VC ate up too much memory. As before, a soft reset usually fixes it (sometimes two resets) but it's kind of a pain.
I also had something strange happen today. After a call, I looked at the Today screen and both my soft-keys were labeled "New" [the left one should be, but the right was assigned to PIContacts]. I pressed the right side "New" and contacts came up. This is when I noticed that my SoftKeys applet wasn't in the settings list. I used RescoFE and found the SoftKeys app and fixed the softkey label. Soft reset gave me another VC error and another soft reset and everything was honky-dory.

Not a big deal, I just wanted to report an anomaly.