View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 04:31 PM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
its funny that ppl are talking about wpa-tkip not working with the wm6 rom, because it works just fine for me... i have the belkin pre n router.. maybe it has something to do with the router u have... i mean let me just say before i continue, i absolutly have no idea what im talking about but... maybe this wm6 rom is missing certin "router drivers" so to speak... and thats why it's working fine for me and not some others... because I'm defitnally useing the wpa2-tkip settings as a matter of fact... but again I don't really know why its working for me and others are finding that its not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh123 View Post
I was going to say the exact same thing. I can wait for the kitchen as long as some of the major show-stoppers were fixed such as wpa wifi (the biggest one for me).

Palm Threaded SMS will be nice also, but the biggest hindrance of my acceptance of WM6 is the fact that I can't connect to the wpa-tkip network at my house.

Plus, with the information in this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=1904 can't you already make your own custom rom/kitchen if you were so inclined? I'd rather see the bugs ironed out.