View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 05:48 PM
madcook
VIP BABY

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglynum View Post
Using G-Alarm with Mike's rom causes my phone to freeze. I have to pull the battery. But it only happens if I hit the vol+/- buttons too soon after my phone boots. It also happens in the morning or after a long time with the backlight off (and I hit the vol+/- buttons too soon). Is there a fix for this??

Also, what does Mike's rom do at night? My phone acts like its been semi-reset in the morning. Audiobooster needs to be turned back on, the clock is flipped back down, and now I have to wait 30 sec before turning the ringer back up in the morning. What's that about??
so did you flash stock then mighty then clear storage.i do that every time and it works alot better
This post has been thanked 1 times.