View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 04:32 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: phone not booting after flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
i just flashed the newest calkulin rom a few times, to test out the new features, and on the final flash, it wont go past the touch diamond screen, with the red stuff on the bottom. i dunno what to do, as i can't connect it to my pc and reflash. did i brick it?
Did you flash to the shipped Telus ROM before flashing to the ROM you cooked in the kitchen? Might want to try that if you haven't. Also when starting the kitchen to make your ROM, make sure you run the windows command script to start it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.