View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 03:24 PM
HChristianS
N00b

HChristianS is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
we've so far been hearing Nov. 4 about the Touch. But then other news sites have been saying it'll be released in Sept. If you just got a beta tester, I'd assume mid/late Oct. or early Nov. for this. The iPhone came out 2-3 weeks after someone was spotted using it, so we'll see.

However, I do have 8 questions about the Touch.

1) Is there WiFI?
2) Is it quick/fast in responding, unlike OTHER WM6 phones? Especially since this one has twice the processor speed.
3) How's the battery, I heard the original touch had an AWESOME battery, but with Sprint using CDMA and EVDO along with a different battery and a different processor, how is it?? This is my main concern, I don't want to charge everyday with minimal use.
4) How's text input?
5) How much did Sprint change the Cube interface?? I know that underneath the First interface, where the today screen is, where the time is showing, where the Home, Weather, and Application launcher, there's something next to it, that I'm guessing is the Volume and Vibrate adjuster. Underneath all this, filling in some white space, is Sprint TV, Email or SMS im not sure, Sprint Store, Im not sure what the next one is: it seems like chat bubble so im guessing IM, and On Demand. From what I understand Sprint also changed the Cube faces, so I just want to know whats on there.
(I saw all this from SprintUsers)
6) Will it be named Sprint Touch? Cause Apple just came out with the iPOD Touch. So I'm just wondering.
7) Will it come with the pouch?
Pricing really expensive, or ok for its purpose? In Europe, through Vodafone, its currently $135 with a contract.

I think my main concerns are the battery, reponsive-ness, the pouch and WiFi. I could get something to change the text input online...

if I were you, I'd post away... or PM it to somebody and they'll post it.
=)

PLEASE! Even a super moderator implied this hehehe.

Im dying slowly from this phone...

someone on phonescoop said they were also beta testing this phone. So it's not like youre the only one hehehe.

and also, that roadmap might be wrong... It says Sept 4. for the Razr2, but it was on sale on Aug. 22, maybe thats just the hard/soft launch differences.

OMG I CANT WAIT.

Last edited by HChristianS; 09-07-2007 at 04:12 PM.