View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Hafrust
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshinynewtouch View Post
Hafrust - just tested ur .cpr and they are the bomb - now i got everything to display - my contacts, my programs - everything and with the right pictures too...

one small problem though - my programs is a little off - as in it is indented a little bit outside and its not in line with the rest - what layout should i modify to get it to be in line.. ???
Any way you can post a screenshot? I may have screwed something up when converting values in the cpr from VGA to QVGA. That's good to know about you being able to use the welcomecenter GUID. That should help anyone else who is using that ROM or a similarly built one.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.