View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 08:45 AM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: LED Status Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory123 View Post
Any applications to show the 800w's status like the blackberry? Say LED flash every 5 - 10 seconds when in service or red without service? Im using treo alerts right now but I dont see that option.
treoalerts...gimme a sec to upload the cab..u can try that
fyi..treoalerts doesnt exactly work like how u described ur crapberry...oh, i mean blackberry(jus a joke..no flaming needed). but it does light up for diff notifications/missed calls/charging and more...give it a shot...jus install to device and enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: cab TREO ALERT PRO 8[1].2 RC4.cab (427.2 KB, 59 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by skeegcpp; 04-11-2009 at 09:15 AM.