View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 03:59 AM
a_c_s
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need Help Flashing Radio...

Guys, thanks for the help, and especially to Dan, for getting me unlocked via the SD when the it wouldn't work on two different PCs the other way...now running into one final hurdle...I took the Telus radio file, renamed it RAPHIMG.nbh, and put it on the root of my SD card....I hold down the proper keys, reset, and it goes to the rainbow screen, then for half a second to a Loader screen, but there is a short message beneath the word Loader (possibly an error?) and then it goes back to the rainbow and stays there without flashing...I am sure I have the correct radio file...do I need something else from that radio zip file on my SD card as well? Any further advice would really be appreciated...I should have been in bed 4 hours ago but this has been driving me nuts....btw, I've tried to flash both the Telus 1.04.05 and Hermann 1.06.07 radios and same thing happens, so don't think it's the file... Thx guys...