View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Is that Rhodium Manila?

I'm digging the semi transparent curtain, although I heard Yahoo! shows up kinda at the bottom on one of the tabs?

I like the taskbar, but those things just eat up memory.
It's Rhodium. It's only semi-transparent on the home screen. The rest of the screens are solid, which is the way I want it so stuff doesn't show thru.

The taskbar is just icons from the kitchen, and you can see I am running at 40% memory is use, so that is not bad.