View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:56 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by pljansma View Post
Mike, I installed your ROM and thank you for all your hard work!!! I love the ROM, works great. I have one minor issue though. I have an Alltel HTC Touch Pro and I am trying to flash a new radio rom. I am trying to flash the Blackstone 1.13.25.24. I have the hardspl and the phone security is unlocked, it appears to flash just fine, soft resets on its own and all. But it still says it has radio version 1.03.16F which is the factory installed radio the phone came with. I have Mighty Mike vers 4.16 installed by the way. Do you have any suggestions or am I just using the wrong radio and if so is there one better you'd recommend for an Alltel Touch Pro. Thanks again and take care Mike
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Blackstone hasn't been released on CDMA. If you even managed to get that radio on your phone, it would mess it up. Only flash CDMA radios for the Touch Pro onto your TP. You can find a thread on it right here in the upgrades forum.
This post has been thanked 1 times.