View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-6-09] ** grooveROM 4 ** wm6.1 & wm6.5 versions -- (21038.1.6.0) & (21202.5.0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
The only thing that's bugging me about ChronicROM is that internet sharing doesn't work with the generic carrier oem, even with the carrier cab installed.
that's cool. didn't notice this but rarely use it. the new IE is pretty cool I things considered. by the way, have you tried the evdo speed boost cab that is floating around the tpro forum. Not sure if it does anything but some are claiming it really speeds up there data. here's the thread. being an expert that you are, I'm sure you can tell if it's bogus. thanks!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63811